Posted by: Craig Woolheater on September 26th, 2013
Beauty can be found in the unlikeliest of places. Who knew that we could learn so much by Messin’ with Sasquatch? Here are some valuable quotes we could all learn from, brought to you by Jack Link’s.
1. “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don’t let anybody tell you different.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Jack Link’s / Via gifsoup.com
Don’t take life too seriously… enjoy yourself!
2. “Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa
So what if no one gets you, you’re still awesome!
3. “War is what happens when language fails.” – Margaret Atwood
Also never try and wrestle a bear. It’s just not a good idea.
4. “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” – John Muir
The Palmer / Getty Images
Don’t take nature for granted, it’s pretty awesome.
5. “Love everyone. Trust few. Paddle your own canoe.” – Anonymous
todd_walker / Via instagram.com
In the end, the only person you can definitely count on is yourself.
Read the other 6 things Sasquatch wants you to know here.
Co-founder of Cryptomundo in 2005. I have appeared in or contributed to the following TV programs, documentaries and films: OLN's Mysterious Encounters: "Caddo Critter", Southern Fried Bigfoot, Travel Channel's Weird Travels: "Bigfoot", History Channel's MonsterQuest: "Swamp Stalker", The Wild Man of the Navidad Destination America's Monsters and Mysteries in America: Texas Terror - Lake Worth Monster, Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot: Return to Boggy Creek and Beast of the Bayou.