Posted by: Loren Coleman on October 13th, 2010
Famed Russian hominologist Igor Bourtsev has sent to Cryptomundo some extended thoughts that further detail his knowledge and speculations regarding Russian and American hominological (“Snowman,” “Bigfoot,” etc.) incidents and past research he has conducted.
For example, Dr. Bourtsev writes, regarding questions about bear and unknown hominoid interactions:
As to Bigfoot warring with bears I know two cases: one from the USA – a BF ad a bear were wrestling on the snow, but no blood left, and another case happened in north of Russia some five years ago when Bigfoot killed the bear when rescueing a man.
There were also some other cases when they dispersed peacefully.
The first meeting of 7 year old Janice with 28 year old bigfoot Fox in 1972. Her grandfather Robert Carter defended her that time.
The Fox’s mate Sheba with children, as Janice observed them in 1973.
The battle of Fox with a stranger BF. His small (3-4 year old) son Blacky helping him. The same 1973.
The grandfather teaching Fox to cook mashmallow on fire, and
Fox cooking mashmallow himself.
As to the Carter case:
Thank you friends for your good wishes to me!
But as to the case of Carter farm – I investigated it for five weeks living there in September 2004 and I’m sure the info was genuine. Why am I sure?
This conclusion is based on the following evidence:
1) footprints left by one of the creatures in the basement of the house on the loosened earth of the floor; the creature had entered the basement for food specially left for it; the food was taken by it from a plastic bag hanging from the ceiling;
2) so-called markers made of logs, wooden poles, sticks, stems, etc., mostly pyramid-shaped, or bent and twisted young trees;
similar markers we have found in hominoid habitats in Russia and they have been reported from elsewhere in North America;
3) BF “nests”, identified in particular by the proximity of the markers and definite signs of handy work;
4) abundant hair found by me in these nests, some hairs with nits (of lice) bigger than human ones; the hair clearly belonged to different specimens; similar hair samples found earlier at the farm have been identified by Dr. Fahrenbach as BF hair;
5) an interesting artifact: a clay ball with hair in it sticking outside as a small tail. The thing is definitely handmade and is probably some kind of BF toy (according to Janice the BF family there has a one and a half year old baby).
All of that is confirmation that Mary Green and Janice Carter have mostly described the truth in their “semi-finished product” of a book called “50 Years with Bigfoot.”
I want to add re” Carter farm case:
The history repeats.
Three decades ago I was seeking to prove the identity of Patterson’s footage after a very serious investigation. I personally was studying it for several years attracting specialists in biomecanics, anatomy of man, criminalists, sculptors, prothetists and, of course, by myself. I even created a sculpture of Patty on that film – the only sculpture in all my life, and it is known now in America also – and in 1997 on behalf of 30th anniversary of the footage I published as a publisher the book about this investigation by Dmitri Bayanov “Americas Bigfoot: Fact, not Fiction” (it is still available for ordering).
And the Americans in that time rejected the footage and just not long ago started to investigate it more attentively using new acheavements in computer technology (especially Marlon K.Davis and after – Jeff Meldrum) and only confirmed our conclusions on the film. (We have such a proverb in Russia for such a case: “they discover America again” :))
I suspect that Greg102 is Greg Long, the author of the 476 pp book “The Making of Bigfoot” who tried to blacken/slander Patterson and for this put many falsehoods in his book.
And now he tries to humiliate me.
But he will not succeed in such attempts.
Igor Bourtsev, Ph D (Hist), Russian hominologist,
Director of the International Center of Hominology,
Loren Coleman – has written 5489 posts on this site.
Loren Coleman no longer writes for Cryptomundo. His archived posts remain here at Cryptomundo.