Posted by: Loren Coleman on June 27th, 2009
Igor Bourtsev has submitted to Cryptomundo his response to new criticisms from a Carter Farm neighbor and others to the claims of long-term Bigfoot contact in this specific Tennessee location. The comment from Bourtsev is given below, unedited. ~ Loren.
I am that Russian researcher who visited Carter farm in September, 2004 and lived there for five week. What were my personal encounters?
Please, they are the following:
1) footprints left by one of the creatures in the basement of the house on the loosened by me earth of the floor; the creature had entered the basement for food specially left for it; the food was taken by it from a plastic bag hanging from the ceiling;
2) so-called markers made of logs, wooden poles, sticks, stems, etc., mostly pyramid-shaped, or bent and twisted young trees. Similar markers we have found in hominoid habitats in Russia and they have been reported from elsewhere in North America;
3) BF “nests”, identified in particular by the proximity of the markers and definite signs of handy work;
4) abundant hair found by me in these nests, some hairs with nits (of lice) bigger than human ones. The hair clearly belonged to different specimens. Similar hair samples found earlier at the farm have been identified by Dr.Fahrenbach as BF hair;
5) an interesting artifact: a clay ball with hair in it sticking outside as a small tail. The thing is definitely handmade and is probably some kind of BF toy (according to Janice the BF family there has a one and a half year old baby). ~ Igor Bourtsev, 27 June 2009.
The drawings below are illustrations on file from Igor Bourtev for publication, with his permission. ~ Loren.
Click on the following images for full-size versions.
The first meeting of 7 year old Janice with 28 year old bigfoot Fox in 1972. Her grandfather Robert Carter defended her that time.
The Fox’s mate Sheba with children, as Janice observed them in 1973.
The battle of Fox with a stranger BF. His small (3-4 year old) son Blacky helping him. The same 1973.
The grandfather teaching Fox to cook mashmallow on fire, and
Fox cooking mashmallow himself.
Janice meeting Fox in house’s basement, April 2002.
Above is Igor Bourtsev’s re-creation meeting between Janice Carter and the alleged Tennessee Bigfoot named "Fox," in March 2004, when she allegedly pulled out hair from the creature’s hand when giving him some garlic.
This montage made by Lidia uses Bourtsev’s photograph of Carter with him as a stand-in for the Bigfoot. He reports to me that she was standing in the same dress and position as in March 2004. After Bourtsev’s first attempt at drawing the Bigfoot, Janice Carter corrected it several times with some details, until Lidia achieved and matched the similarity to the scene Carter recalled. This montage photo/drawing is contributed by Dr. Igor Bourtsev to Cryptomundo. You may click on it to see a larger version.
Loren Coleman – has written 5489 posts on this site.
Loren Coleman no longer writes for Cryptomundo. His archived posts remain here at Cryptomundo.