These Terms cover all of the Cryptomundo LLC (“Cryptomundo”) domains, subdomains, and the servers and networks which power them (“Cryptomundo Site”) and all content, which may be updated by Cryptomundo from time to time. Cryptomundo will provide notice of any change to the Terms here.
Please read this statement carefully before accessing the Cryptomundo Site. Your access to the Cryptomundo Site indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Cryptomundo Site.
All rights reserved. All materials contained in the Cryptomundo Site are protected by copyright and trademark and shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than private, non-commercial viewing purposes. Reproduction, duplication, distribution, derivative works, and other unauthorized copying or use of postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) or any other materials contained herein are expressly prohibited.
Although Cryptomundo does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Cryptomundo Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Cryptomundo an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Cryptomundo Site, you automatically grant Cryptomundo all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Cryptomundo Site by any party for any purpose.
Registration of the CRYPTOMUNDO mark is pending in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Any violation of Cryptomundo’s proprietary rights may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Cryptomundo Site RSS Feed
We invite you to make noncommercial use of the Crytomundo Site’s RSS feed on your website subject to these Terms. If you incorporate our feed onto your website, please also:
- attribute the feed to the Cryptomundo Site;
- attribute non-Cryptomundo Content to its provider, using the provider name as it appears in the Cryptomundo Site;
- include a link to the Cryptomundo Site using the link provided in the Cryptomundo Site feed; and
- identify the search terms used to generate the feed.
Content & External Link Disclaimer
You understand that all Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Cryptomundo Site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Cryptomundo Site. Cryptomundo does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Cryptomundo Site. By using the Cryptomundo Site, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content from other users that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
The Cryptomundo Site may contain links to external, third party web sites along with relevant commentary to provide our visitors with an up-to-date digest of current news. By providing links to other sites, Cryptomundo does not guarantee, approve or endorse any linked site or the information or products available at these sites. Visitors to the Cryptomundo Site assume full responsibility and accept all risks in using any linked third party web sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the administrator or webmaster of that web site.
In order to make our Comments and Discussion Groups interesting and informative for our users, the following guidelines must be adhered to by all users posting and/or viewing comments:
You agree not to post on the Cryptomundo Site or to email or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is a personal attack directed towards staff member, poster or commenter;
- that is an off-topic comments;
- that is a complaint about types of stories;
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, profane, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is worded as fact when it is merely the opinion of the commenter;
- that is pornographic or depicts sexual conduct;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Cryptomundo employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to messages that are lawful non-deceptive parodies of public figures);
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s prior express written consent;
- that is false, deceptive, or misleading;
- that infringes any trademark, trade name, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial ads;
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- that disrupts normal online dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Cryptomundo Site, and/or sourced from the Cryptomundo Site to attack another site, network, or computer system, and any other conduct that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Cryptomundo Site.
If Cryptomundo receives notice that any posting is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments, Cryptomundo may remove that posting and/or any other related postings. Cryptomundo reserves the right to edit and/or delete any comment at the editorial staff’s discretion. Comments that mention/complain of editing, deletion, etc. of comments will not be approved.
These Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas or, if appropriate, the United States District Court for the Central District of Texas for resolution of any dispute, action or proceeding arising in connection with these Terms or your use or non-use of the Cryptomundo Site.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Cryptomundo.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or wish to report a violation, please contact the editor of the Cryptomundo Site in question, or send an email using the contact form.